Córdoba private tour from Málaga and surrounding areas
- Discover the traditional city of Córdoba
- Marvel with the Great Mosque
- Walking through the streets of the Jewish quarter
Córdoba was once the premier city of the Western World, the greatest metropolis west of Constantinople, and the seat of Europe’s first university. Today, there’s a modern commercial center, but most travelers love strolling the town’s ancient cobblestone
Enjoy this complete private tour with a professional guide and get to know Cordoba’s most emblematic sighs including the Great Mosque, the Jewish quarter and the Mills of the Guadalquivir.
- Pickup from your location
- Trip to Córdoba (1.40h)
- Visit the Mosque - You will across the Guadalquivir and the Roman Bridge (1h)
- Walking tour through the Jewish quarter (1h)
- Free time (1h)
- Go back to Malaga (1.40h)
- Professional art historian guide
- Entrance fees (Great Mosque)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
Confirm the pickup place with the local operator. Pickup is available from the following cities: Málaga (including Port of Málaga), Torremolinos, and Benalmádena
- Confirm the pick-up place and time with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This private tour has a maximum of 8 participants
- Check the calendar for further details
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this...
Located near the old Medina in the center of Malaga, Hammam Al Ándalus is a luxurious spa that harks...
The original Malaga tapas crawl Get a taste of Malaga at this evening food tour where you'll discove...