Skip-the-line Schönbrunn Palace visit and Vienna city tour in the morning
- Don't waste time waiting in lines
- Visit the the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace
- Explore the best highlights Vienna has to offer
This tour starts with a ride past the famous historic sights of Ringstraße boulevard. You will see magnificent State Opera, the Imperial Palace, the Museum of Art History, Parliament, City Hall and Burgtheater. From there, the tour takes you to Schönbrunn Palace, the former Imperial summer residence. There you will get a glimpse of the lives of Empress Sisi and Emperor Franz Joseph on a guided tour of the State Rooms – with no waiting time.
- City tour with Vienna’s most important sights (n German, English, orSpanish)
- Entrance fee to Schönbrunn Palace
- Guided tour
- Free time at your disposal (approx. 40 min.)
- Food and drinks
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
- Children 2 and under: free sitting on parent's lap
Operngasse 8, 1010 Vienna
Meet your tour at the Vienna State Opera house, in front of the Opera fountain.
- This tour is guided in max. 2 languages
- Every day at 9.30am
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Join a private tour lead by an art historian guide and visit a museum which is home to one of the gr...
Have the privilege to explore Vienna in style, with the most famous sights like the State Opera Hous...
Discover iconic Vienna with its famous attractions in an environment-friendly electric vintage car. ...