Classic 1-hour Hamburg harbor cruise with live commentary
- Explore the historic Speicherstadt and the modern Hafen City
- Admire the famous Elbphilharmonie
- See the fish market and the container terminal
- Learn all the important facts about the harbor from your captain
- Enjoy a daily tour with English live commentary from April to October
Go on a 1-hour-harbor cruise and experience the fascinating port of Hamburg from the water. Enjoy the maritime atmosphere of the city while you marvel at the Speicherstadt, the Elbphilharmonie or the busy container terminal and pass by the fish market. A harbor cruise is for sure a must-do while in Hamburg!
Learn a lot about the history, future, and development of one of the most important container handling centers in Europe. The experienced captains and deckhands will tell you the highlights, anecdotes and some insider tips about the harbor with much wit and charm.
Buy your open ticket now and go on the cruise within a year from the purchase.
- 1-hour harbor cruise
- Free choice of the ship
- Live commentary in German or English (12.00pm April to October)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase on the boat)
- Children (ages 4-14): reduced
- Infants (ages 0-3): free
St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1, Hamburg, Germany
The ships take off from the landing stages 4-10. Please be at the "Ticket Pavilion" of the Landungsbrücken at least 15 minutes before the chosen start time to be informed about the place of departure.
- You don´t have to choose a time or date yet. Your ticket is valid within a year from the date of purchase
- Tours to the Speicherstadt are dependent on the water level. At high and low water levels, it is not possible to drive through the narrow waterways
- Seats are not assigned when buying. You can choose where you want to sit
- Free choice of bigger or smaller ships for your tour
- English live commentary daily at 12.00pm from April to October
- In good weather and heavy demand, the ships depart at least every 5-15 minutes
- In moderate to bad weather, departure then takes place every 30-40 minutes
- Depending on the weather, the ships are open or with a closed glass roof
- The transport of wheelchairs is only possible on some large passenger ships
German tour departures in summer (Easter to end of October)
- Mondays to Thursdays between 10.00am and 6.00 pm approximately every 30 minutes
- Fridays to Sundays: between 10.00am to 6.00pm approximately every 15-30 minutes
German tour departures in winter (November to Easter)
- Mondays to Fridays between about 10.00am and 6.00pm every 30-45 minutes
- Saturdays and Sundays between about 10.00 am and 6.00 pm approximately every 30 minutes
- On 24 December (Christmas Eve), the last round trip will take place at 2.00pm
English tour from April to October
- Daily at 12.00pm
Experience a beautiful evening cruise from the historical and romantically-illuminated Speicherstadt...
Ahoi! Die Hafenrundfahrt gehört zum Pflichtprogramm eines jeden Hamburg Besuchers, denn vom Wasser a...
Experience Hamburg and save money. With the Hamburg CARD you benefit from special discounts at over ...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Hamburg is renowned for the Elbphilharmonie concert hall and the world‘s largest model railway, the ...
Discover the latest tourist attraction in Hamburg during a one-hour guided tour on the Plaza of the ...
Morgenstund hat Gold im Mund – In 60 Minuten zeigen wir Euch das Beste was Hamburgs berühmteste Meil...
The hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour Line A brings you to the main attractions of Hamburg: Drive thro...
Wenn Sie auf Humor abfahren, dürfen Sie diese ComedyTour im Bus nicht verpassen. Rollen Sie mit Komi...
One of the top sights in Hamburg takes you through 600 years of dark Hamburg history. Legends of byg...