Discovering Rome highlights by night tour
- Visit the most important monuments under another light
- Cover the best highlights: Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, the Colosseum and many more
- Spend the night getting to know the history of Rome
Enjoy a relaxing panoramic tour of Rome by bus and discover the magical charm of the most famous monuments illuminated at night.
Get ready for a walking tour around Trevi Fountain area: this amazing fountain, designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi in the 18th Century, is supplied by the Aqua Vergine aqueduct, one of the many that supplied Ancient Rome with water.
In most recent years, the Trevi Fountain was the imposing set for the Oscar-winning movie by Fellini “La Dolce Vita”, an icon of the Italian sixties and beloved by visitors thanks to the coin throwing tradition which ensures a future visit to Rome. You'll then continue on your walk to Piazza delle Rotonda where you can admire the majestic Pantheon and learn about its millennial history. Next, you'll be led to Piazza Navona where you'll admire Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers.
After this last stop, you'll jump again on the bus for your panoramic tour of many other important roman sights, such as Castel Sant'Angelo, St. Peter’s Dome the Tiberina Island, the Colosseum and many more.
- Walking tour of Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Navona
- Circo Massimo
- The Colosseum and Palatine by night (outside)
- Castel Sant'Angelo and St. Peter's Basilica illuminated (outside)
- Tiberina Island
- The Mouth of Truth
- Guided tour
- Walking tour
- Optional gratuites
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-7): reduced
Via del Traforo 148, Rome
Via del Traforo 148, corner with Largo del Tritone.
- Reach the meeting point no later than 15 minutes before the tour starts
- This activity involves a good amount of walking
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated
- From April to October, the tour is available in English, French and German. From November to March it is only available in English
- The tour starts at 8.45pm from April to October
- From November to March it starts at 8.00pm
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...