Tasting tour of Emilia-Romagna's typical products
- Join a food and winery tour of one of Italy’s top culinary destinations
- Taste Parmigiano Reggiano and Parma ham directly from their producers
- Enjoy a 4-course lunch in a typical restaurant and taste wines in a local winery
Join a full-day tour to discover Emilia-Romagna's typical products. Visit a cheese factory, smell the flavor of Parma ham and enjoy a delicious traditional 4-course Italian meal with local wine. The Emilia-Romagna region is renowned as one of Italy’s top culinary destinations, and on this small-group tour from Parma you’ll get to discover some of its most delectable highlights.
First, visit a Parmigiano Reggiano factory to learn how the famous cheese is made. At the end of the visit, you will be offered a tasting of three different agings of Parmigiano Reggiano with local red wine and other typical products.
Then reach a Parma ham factory. The guide will introduce the visit talking briefly about the history of the product before visiting the "cold stage", where fresh meats are processed. Don't miss the chance to see the production phases of this renowned kind of cold cut. End the tour with a tasting of Parma ham and savor its sweetness and unique flavor.
Finally, stop at a typical restaurant near the beautiful Castle in Parma for a delicious traditional 4-course Italian meal. You'll be served local products, such as tortelli di erbetta e zucca, Parma ham, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and local wines. After lunch, reach a famous local winery to take a walk in the vineyard and then move inside the cellar, where experts will explain the winemaking process up bottling. At the end of the visit, enjoy a final tasting of three different types of white and red wines.
- Pick up and drop off from/to Parma
- Private guide
- Visit to Parmigiano Reggiano and Parma ham factory
- Parmigiano Reggiano and Parma ham tasting
- 4-course typical Italian lunch
- Visit to wine cellar
- White and red wine tasting
- Child (0-14)
Pick-up service from your accommodation in the center of Parma. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to be confirmed
Every day at 8:30 am
Discover the delicacies of Parma directly from their producers! It is your chance to visit a Parmigi...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Parma and get ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Parma re...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Discover the secrets of Parma's most traditional products on this half-day small-group tour.The tour...
Explore all the main highlights of the city center of Parma, like the Cathedral and Baptistery Squar...