Traditional food tour in Parma
- Enjoy a walking tour of Parma to the discovery of its best restaurants
- Learn all you need to know about Emilia-Romagna food culture
- Taste local specialties such as prosciutto, Parmigiano cheese and tortelli
Immerse yourself in Parma's gastronomic tradition with the help of a local expert; your guide will tell you all sorts of secrets and curiosities about the city and he will help you discover Emilia-Romagna's most famous dishes moving among traditional restaurants and eateries usually frequented by the locals.
During your walking tour you will get the chance to taste:
- Chopping board of cold cuts, Parmigiano cheese and glass of wine: how can you go to Parma and not try its famous prosciutto crudo and its tasty Parmigiano? Taste typical cured meats paired with a good glass of local wine
- Tortelli with “erbette” or pumpkin: Tortelli is a square-shaped variety of pasta filled with differents ingredients such as beet leaves and spinach, ricotta, parmesan cheese or pumpkin.
- Carciofa: the epitome of Parma's street food, a delicious, cheesy quiche that will leave you speechless
- Duchessa’s cake: a classic and refined Parma dessert
- Espresso coffee: just like a real Italian, conclude your tour experiencing one of the best espressos in town
- 5 stops and local food tastings
- Multi-lingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infants (0-5 years old): free
- Children (6-12 years old): reduced
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 43100 Parma PR
Under Garibaldi’s statue
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 people per booking. The maximum number of participants is 10
- Please, inform about any food allergy or intolerance. You will be asked to provide this information at the moment of purchase
From Tuesday to Saturday at 11.30am
Discover the delicacies of Parma directly from their producers! It is your chance to visit a Parmigi...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Parma and get ...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Join a full-day tour to discover Emilia-Romagna's typical products. Visit a cheese factory, smell th...
Discover the secrets of Parma's most traditional products on this half-day small-group tour.The tour...
Explore all the main highlights of the city center of Parma, like the Cathedral and Baptistery Squar...