New York has its delis; Paris has its pavement cafés; and London has its pubs. Around 7,000 of them. The question is, which are the best ones to visit? Take this 4-hour pub tour for the answers! Local guides will lead you to the hidden gems of London's famous West End pub scene, and show you their favorite local haunts, all brimming with character and charm. You will learn the history of the West End and of British pubs as your crawl. Sample generous servings of the best beer in the capital at 5 different venues. It’s a great option for a before dinner tour, or if you are planning to catch a show in Theatreland. You will go off-the-beaten-track to visit spots that are London's real heart, and get a great grounding in what makes European and British beer the best in world.
West End Beer Tasting Pub Tour
- Crawl some of London's estimated 7,000 pubs
- Discover hidden gems in the West End
- Learn the history of Britain's pub culture
- Taste 6 beer samples at 5 distinct venues
- Go to drinking dens favored by locals and get off the typical tourist trail
- 5-beer tasting samples
St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 4JL, UK
Meet on the north side of the front entrance to the church of St Martin-in-the-fields. Your guide will be holding a Fat Tyre sign, standing on the Church Path between the front steps and the entrance to the Church Crypt.
- Available for adults over 18 years old with ID
- See calendar for exact available dates and times