Get up close and personal with all of your favourite celebrities as you snap amazing selfies with movies stars of the past and present at Madame Tussauds. This London attraction has been showcasing waxworks since 1884 and today boasts more than 300 life-like wax figures but there's much more than just figures. Prepare to take a trip through 400 years of London’s history on a fascinating taxi ride before joining the crime-fighting squad at the Marvel 4D experience. Go to a galaxy far, far away with the icons of the Star Wars universe and embrace the glitz and glamour of Hollywood as you meet everyone from Beyonce to Spider-Man.
Madame Tussauds London tickets
- Snap fantastic selfies with all of you favourite stars, past and present
- Go beyond the waxworks as you explore Madame Tussauds' other exhibits
- Dive into the incredible universes of Star Wars and Marvel
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
- Children (aged 3-15)
- Infants (aged 0-2): Free
18 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LQ, UK
- Please note that the Marvel 4D Cinema and the Spirit of London Taxi Ride are temporarily closed
- Please note that Madame Tussauds reserves the right to remove or alter figures and close areas of the attraction at their discretion without prior notice
- Madame Tussauds is a fully interactive experience and you are allowed to touch the figures. Cameras and photography are allowed in all areas of Madame Tussauds (apart from the Spirit of London ride and SCREAM!)
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied an adult
- Please note that eating and drinking is not permitted
- You can leave your bags in the left luggage area for a small fee. Pushchairs are not permitted within the attraction and must be left in the cloakroom on arrival
- No animals or pets (apart from seeing-eye dogs, guide dogs and hearing-ear dogs) are permitted
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London on board the Uber Boats by Thames Clippers. The fastest ...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Discover two of the UK's most popular and iconic landmarks, Windsor Castle and the beautiful city of...
Visit the historic Borough Market, the oldest and largest food market in London, and enjoy the sight...
Sit back and relax on board the Eurostar train as you're whisked away to Paris. The first stop of th...
This is your chance to see the wizarding world of Harry Potter in the flesh as you step into the War...