Get up close and personal with all of your favourite celebrities as you snap amazing selfies with movies stars of the past and present at Madame Tussauds. This London attraction has been showcasing waxworks since 1884 and today boasts more than 300 life-like wax figures but there's much more than just figures. Prepare to take a trip through 400 years of London’s history on a fascinating taxi ride before joining the crime-fighting squad at the Marvel 4D experience. Go to a galaxy far, far away with the icons of the Star Wars universe and embrace the glitz and glamour of Hollywood as you meet everyone from Beyonce to Spider-Man.
Attractions & guided tours
Madame Tussauds London tickets
based on 6 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Snap fantastic selfies with all of you favourite stars, past and present
- Go beyond the waxworks as you explore Madame Tussauds' other exhibits
- Dive into the incredible universes of Star Wars and Marvel
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
- Children (aged 3-15)
- Infants (aged 0-2): Free
18 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LQ, UK
What to remember
- Please note that the Marvel 4D Cinema and the Spirit of London Taxi Ride are temporarily closed
- Please note that Madame Tussauds reserves the right to remove or alter figures and close areas of the attraction at their discretion without prior notice
- Madame Tussauds is a fully interactive experience and you are allowed to touch the figures. Cameras and photography are allowed in all areas of Madame Tussauds (apart from the Spirit of London ride and SCREAM!)
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied an adult
- Please note that eating and drinking is not permitted
- You can leave your bags in the left luggage area for a small fee. Pushchairs are not permitted within the attraction and must be left in the cloakroom on arrival
- No animals or pets (apart from seeing-eye dogs, guide dogs and hearing-ear dogs) are permitted
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 6 reviews