British Museum, Camden Town and Regent’s Canal guided tour
- Follow your guide for the British Museum’s best exhibits
- Experience less-visited parts of London’s landscape
Explore the massive collection of the British Museum alongside your guide on this tour. You’ll see all the best parts before moving on to Camden Town. You’ll become immersed in the market’s mix of colors, sounds and smells. Finally, you’ll follow Regent’s Canal into a less-traveled area of the city for a breathtaking view of the city from the top of Primrose Hill.
Museum exhibitions include:
- Rosetta Stone
- Elgin Marbles
- Remains of the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus (one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World)
- Easter Island statue
- This tour uses public transportation. If you do not have an Oystercard, make sure to get one before the start of tour.
- The price options available are total values for group tours, not per person.
- Guided visit of the British Museum
- Free time in Camden Town
- Regent’s Canal and Primrose Hill
- Oystercard for public transportation
- Meet at the stairs of the main entrance on Great Russell St. to the British Museum
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on this walking tour
- Bring an umbrella - London weather is tricky
- Meet at 9.50am
- Departure at 10.00am
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of ...
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative rhythms of Africa, Disney's mul...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...