British Museum and Westminster City guided tour
- Uncover the secrets behind the vast collection of the British Museum
- Discover the culture and history of London's urban landscape
- Benefit from a personal small group tour led by an expert guide
Whether you’re a hardcore history buff or just curious as to how London became one of the world’s most important cities, you’ll be delighted with this 5-hour guided combo tour!
You'll be awestruck by the vast collection of the British Museum and also uncover the stories behind the urban landscape of central London. You'll get a more personal experience on a semi-private tour of no more than 8 guests and at the end of the tour enjoy a day well spent by relaxing in a traditional British pub!
At the British Museum you'll explore the extensive collection that spans 6000 years of human history, featuring items from every corner of the world. Your guide will take a serious but enjoyable approach towards the museum’s galleries, discussing primitive tribes and forgotten empires through a carefully curated selection of exhibits. Discover Samurai armor and centuries’ old Assyrian lion hunt reliefs, the Mummy of Katebet, and the Rosetta Stone.
You'll learn about Chaucer at Westminster Abbey and visit the home of the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street. This small-group tour will pass through the lush green parks, bustling crowds, and manicured squares that make up the fascinating urban landscape. Discuss Big Ben at the House of Parliament and pass through the famed Trafalgar Square.
- Guided tour of the British Museum
- Guided walking tour of Westminster and central London
- Professional tour guide
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (age 9 and under): reduced
- Youth (aged 10 to 17): reduced
The British Museum, Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3DG, UK
Meet by the red telephone booth closest to the Main Gate in front of the British Museum
- The group size of this tour is never more than 8 people for a more personal experience
- Please dress appropriately as the tour will run come rain or shine
- Regrettably this tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Every day
- Departs 10:00 am
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...
East London chicken wing crawl Explore the best of East London's chicken wing establishments! Join a...
Murder Express in Shoreditch - 1pm An immersive theatre dining experience, set on board the Murder E...
Middle Eastern cooking class Get together in a Middle Eastern kitchen to meet new people, cook toget...