Burj Khalifa tickets with one-way hotel transfer
- Enjoy a visit to the iconic Burj Khalifa
- Get a unique and spectacular view of Dubai from At the Top Level 124 and 125
- Bask in a comfortable transfer that takes you from your Dubai hotel to the world's highest skyscraper
Experience Burj Khalifa from up high getting an exclusive view of Dubai city. Climb up to level 124 and 125 for an inspiring cityscape panorama from the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck. The landscape stretches out from the desert to the Persian Gulf and will leave you in awe especially at dawn and at sunset.
Take your chance to visit Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper, that houses over 160 stories with its hotels and residences. And don't forget you will comfortably reach Dubai's landmark with a convenient pick-up service from your hotel in the city.
- One-way transfer from your hotel to Burj Khalifa
- Burj Khalifa admission tickets
- Return transfer
- Telescope view from the Observation Deck
- Professional pictures taken by a photographer
- Children (4-11): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai or the Port Rashid cruise terminal.
At the checkout, you will be asked to provide your pick-up location (hotel in Dubai or cruise terminal). After booking, you will receive the contact info of the local supplier to confirm the pick-up time.
- This is a private transfer (exclusive car)
- The pick-up time will be 1 hour prior to Burj Khalifa entry (standard time)
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people
- Please note: this is a 1-way transfer from Dubai city hotels to Burj Khalifa (except Jebel Ali & Bab Al Shams Hotel)
- It is also possible to arrange a pick-up from Dubai cruise terminal but not from the airport
- It is required to bring your passport or ID on the day of the tour
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- The entire At the Top experience is wheelchair accessible. Working service animals for the disabled are not allowed on the tour
- Open Daily: 10am - 11pm
- Peak hours: 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm
- Admission times and prices may change: please refer to the calendar
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Take your time to go on a relaxing desert safari enjoying the privacy of a journey tailored for you....
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
The tour is the perfect introduction to the heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi. Departing from Dubai,...
Don't miss the luxury cruise departing from Dubai Marina and strolling along the Marina area and the...
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural stru...
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exc...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
On its extensive three million square feet space and with a wide spectrum of games, rides and other ...
Get a chance to capture the mystique and grandeur of Dubai’s desert landscape. This tour is ideal fo...