Burj Khalifa tickets: levels 124 and 125
- Rise above the city skyline in speedy elevators
- Wide unobstructed view of the landscape in every direction
- General admission to floors 124 and 125
- Special sunrise ticket options - start your day on top of the world
- Don't miss Dubai's golden hour from high up in the sky
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breathtaking, the experience is at a whole different level. You also have the chance to enjoy the most beautiful hour in Dubai, the golden hour. You will be dazzled by the sunset view with the city glistening lights and the desert wrapped up in the magical red glare. Step out on to the Burj Khalifa's open-air terrace for a 360-degree panorama of the city, sea and desert. Your visit includes:
- Multimedia presentation on Dubai’s history and the building’s construction
- Speedy elevators with LCD screens
- Glass observation decks on floors 124 and 125
Sunrise tickets are also available so that you can enjoy special early access admission with complimentary coffee and a pastry.
Every Friday and Saturday, level 124 will welcome the visitors from 05:30am to enjoy breathtaking views on Dubai and behold the beauty of sunrise from 452m height and proceed to The Café, located on the ground floor for a complimentary breakfast. The scrumptious spread includes a choice of gourmet sandwiches and a hot beverage of the guest's choice.
- General admission to the Burj Khalifa level 124, 125
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Sunrise option (level 124 only): complimentary breakfast at The Café
- Souvenir photos
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free of charge
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- Don't forget to bring your ID or passport with you
- Please note: If you wish to see the spectacular fountain show, you are advised to book for approximately 30 minutes before the fountain show you would like to watch in order to get a good spot
- Peak hours prices will be applied from 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions
- Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- No VR Experience would be available for early morning visits before 08:30 am
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance
- No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are not allowed on the tour
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, however, you are welcome to take your time
- For visitors to level 124 who wish to view the sunset, we would recommend booking an entry time approximately 90 minutes prior
- Parking is available in The Dubai Mall, Level 1 (Section M) of the Cinema car park
- Every day
- 8.30am-12.00am (last entry at 11.00pm)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
- Sunrise ticket with breakfast: Friday and Saturday, 5.30am-8.00am
- January 3-31 At the Top levels will be open from 7.00am during weekdays, Sunrise option will continue to be available Fridays and Saturdays from 5.30am
Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1:00pm and 1:30pm
- Friday: 1:30pm and 2:00pm
- Evening Shows: Daily: 6:00 to 11:00pm (every 30 minutes)
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exc...
It's never been so easy to stay connected while in the UAE! With an easy pickup at Dubai Internation...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab,...
Slipping softly and silently along the Dubai Creek on a traditional wooden vessel, invites you to de...