Abu Dhabi tour with Etihad Towers ticket from Dubai
- Wonder at the grand opulence of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Acquaint yourself with the traditional Arabic lifestyle at the Heritage Village
- Take a relaxing walk along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Pass by the capital’s top attractions such as the Emirates Palace
- Visit the ultra-modern Etihad Towers
An epitome of Arabian glory, Abu Dhabi has many impressive attractions ranging from towering skyscrapers to entertainment centers, mosques to palaces, and more.
Upon arrival in Abu Dhabi, you will drive along Yas Island, passing Ferrari World and Yas Viceroy. Your first stop is the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, an incredible mosque exemplifying the beauty of Islamic architectural brilliance. Spend some time in the mosque with your guide before a stop at the Abu Dhabi Corniche where you can take a stroll with scenic views of the Arabian Gulf. You will also see the Emirates Palace and the adjacent Presidential palace. Take snaps for your photo collection with these wonderful structures as a backdrop.
Next, see the recreation of an old Emirati village at the Heritage Village. This will be followed by a visit to the Marina Mall, where you can take a lunch break (at your own expenses) at the mall's restaurants or food court options. Another gem of the tour awaits you next - a visit to the Etihad Towers. A five-tower complex, this ultra-modern architecture is home to luxury rooms, dining and leisure. Go to the observation deck (the highest of its kind in the city) located on the 74th floor and enjoy panoramic views of Abu Dhabi from its vantage point.
Then relax on the return journey to Dubai.
- Pick-up and drop off at central Dubai hotels
- Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide
- Etihad Tower Observation deck tickets
- Cold mineral water
- Visit the Emirates Palace interior
You will be picked up from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Discovery, Ibn Battuta, Jebel Ali, Motor and Investment Cities or any hotels far from central Dubai is available for an additional fee based on your location
- The pick-up time will be within 45 minutes of your booked tour time
- If there are any changes, you will be notified by email, WhatsApp or phone call
- The tour duration includes the pickup and dropoff
- Know before you go: Men must not reveal any flesh above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in a refused entry. Please note, no clothes are provided for men
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Heritage Village during any Islamic festival
- Operates Saturday-Thursday at 8.00am
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...
A far cry from Dubai's glitz and glam, Oman's Musandam Peninsula is a getaway to beat them all. You'...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world's largest photo frame, it cons...