Romanian wine tasting from Bucharest
- Visit LacertA winery to uncover the history and production process of wine
- Visit Budureasca winery to master the etiquette of wine tasting
- Enjoy tranquilling atmosphere of the sub-Carpathian hills
Discover the most fascinating wine cellars in Romania.
The trip sets off from Bucharest in the morning. The first stop is at LacertA, a winery in Buzau County, which has an 82-hectare vineyard on one of the most favorable soils for wine production. You will learn the history of wines, see the production process, as well as taste a range of white, red, rosé or table wines, depending on your preferences. You will also discover exclusive wine collections, among which: the Vintage Collection, Grand Prix, Lacerta Dolce and Gift Collection etc, many of which even won gold awards on the international level.
Afterwards, you will have a chance to enjoy a meal at one of the most special restaurants in the country - “Dacian Farm”. Here you can escape from hectic city life by immersing into a well-recreated atmosphere of the Dacian times.
The trip continues to the second wine cellar, Budureasca, in Prahova County. Inaugurated in 2013, Budureasca wine cellar is the largest and the most modern construction of this kind in Romania. Located in the middle of 300-hectares vineyard, the wine cellar offers a picturesque view ideal for relaxing strolls in nature. State-of-the-art construction and technology, which provides perfect conditions for winemaking, makes the history of Budureasca wines in the industry. During this visit, you will be taught how to judge wine and how to perform correct wine tasting by sampling a variety of fine wines.
- 2 Wine tasting sessions (over 10 types of wine)
- Professional tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off for Bucharest Downtown Hotels and Hostels
- Round-trip transportation
Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator 24 hours before departure.
- You must be at least 18 years old to join this tour
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to operate
- In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund
- Maximum of 15 people
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Note pick-up is provided from Bucharest selected centrally located hotels
- Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 9.00am
- Please be ready in the lobby of the hotel with 5 minutes before the established pick-up time
Your Bucharest sightseeing tour will start with pick-up service offered from your hotel. Spend the n...
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...
Explore the main highlights of the "Vienna of the East" in a day tour to Ruse and Northern Bulgaria ...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...
On this interactive discovery experience across Bucharest, you will solve riddles via a web app in y...