Half-day guided tour of Bucharest
- Admire the the Palace of Parliament
- Learn about the rise and fall of Communisim
- Explore Bucharest's historic city center
Your Bucharest sightseeing tour will start with pick-up service offered from your hotel. Spend the next 4 hours discovering all the highlights of Bucharest's downtown area with a local English speaking guide.
During your tour you will visit the Village Museum (optional) and experience the traditional Romanian village life in one of the largest open-air museums in Europe. Next see Constitution Square with panoramic views of the Palace of Parliament.
At the Palace of Parliament (optional) tour inside the largest and most expensive administrative building in Europe, hosting the National Museum of Contemporary Arts. Finally walk in Revolution Square and learn about the end of the communist period in December 1989.
- Free Press Square
- The Arch of Triumph
- Victoriei Square
- Calea Victoriei
- Revolution Square
- The Palace of Parliament
- Union Square
- University Square
- Romana Square
- Victoriei Square
- Charles de Gaulle Square
- The Village Museum
- Transportation by modern 8 seat minibus
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees:
- Parliament Palace (8 Euro or 35 lei per person)
- Village Museum (3 Euro or 15 lei per person)
- Entrance fees
- Children (aged 4-12)
- Pick-up and drop-off service is available from your local hotel
Palace of Parliament (optional entry):
- Visit to the Palace is not guaranteed
- The institution is sometimes closed for meetings and conferences
- Tour time in the Parliament building is 1 hour
- Exact time for the visit is decided by their reservation office
- In order to visit the Palace of Parliament an original ID is mandatory
- Daily at 9.00am
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...
Travel outside of Bucharest for a full-day tour exploring two castles beginning with a visit to Sina...
Start this astonishing day trip from Bucharest to Bulgaria in the early morning from your hotel in B...
This tour is the best way to explore Sinaia, known as the “Pearl of the Carpathians” for its picture...
Bucharest is definitely a fascinating city for anyone crossing its borders. But there is more to see...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...
Explore the fascinating region of Transylvania choosing one of the best Dracula’s Castle tours from ...
This tour is the perfect way to end a day in the capital city of Romania. If you don’t have time to ...
Discover the most fascinating wine cellars in Romania.The trip sets off from Bucharest in the mornin...
You will start your trip stopping by famous Bulgarian churches, near to the Romanian border. The Iva...