Take the opportunity to spend a morning surrounded by nature, viticulture, and enology in the cellar J. Miquel Jané, and enjoy a grilled menu consisting of a starter, a first, a second and a dessert.
Once you meet your guide at the Miquel Jane winery in Alt Penedès, you can get ready for a great wine experience. You will first set off for a guided tour of the vineyards, where you will learn tips about viticulture. Next, you will visit the winery, where your local expert guide will show you how the wines get processed and where you will see the different techniques of wine-making, sharing some of the secrets behind the aging processes. After the tour, you will have the opportunity to taste several of our internationally-awarded wines along with a delicious aperitif of local cheeses and hams.
Then, the restaurant will welcome you to taste a delightful grilled menu. The menu includes:
- Starter: Salad from the garden
- First: Grilled vegetable rice paella or grilled fideua
- Second: Grilled meat (lamb and sausage ribs) with potato "al caliu" and salsa "all i oli"
- Dessert: Lemon sorbet, custard with cream or chocolate brownie
- Bread, a glass of wine, water, and coffee