Barcelona has always been one with the sea, the Mediterranean. With this guided tour, you will walk along narrow streets, parks, beaches, and breakwaters, and the guide will explain to you the story of the sea and how it seems to have left the city center. In the meantime, you’ll visit the Roman defensive walls and the Temple of Augustus, Santa María del Mar church, Moll de la Fusta wharf by Manuel de Solà-Morales, Barceloneta Market by Josep Miàs, Casa de la Marina apartment building by Jose Antonio Coderch, Somorrostro beach in Barceloneta and, finally, the Barcelona skyline.
Barcelona and the sea guided tour
- Learn about the intense connection between Barcelona and the Mediterranean
- Enjoy a walk along narrow streets, parks, and beaches
- Admire the Roman defensive walls and the Temple of Augustus
- Discover Santa María del Mar church, Moll de la Fusta wharf, Barceloneta and more
- Guided tour (English)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Free for children under 12 years old
Col·legi d'Arquitectes de Catalunya (COAC)
Meet your guide at the letter "O" of the sculpture BARCINO by Joan Brossa in front of the Col·legi d'Arquitectes de Catalunya (COAC) and beside the Cathedral of Barcelona
- Group size: max. 20 people
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- The tour will not be canceled, even if it’s raining or snowing
Saturday at 10.30am
You'll start this tour from central Barcelona. For the first part of the activity, you'll enjoy a wa...
Discover the verdant splendor of the Penedes wine region on an exhilarating 3.5-hour self-balancing ...
This Full-day cava tour is perfect to visit the Artcava winery with its thousand-year-old farmhouse ...
This evening tapas tour of Barcelona takes place in the elegant district of Eixample, the heart of M...
Throughout one day, you will have the privilege of comparing the customs of the French Pyrenees and ...
Enjoy this experience along the coast of the Condal City with a traditional Catalán vermouth. From t...