Barcelona has always been one with the sea, the Mediterranean. With this guided tour, you will walk along narrow streets, parks, beaches, and breakwaters, and the guide will explain to you the story of the sea and how it seems to have left the city center. In the meantime, you’ll visit the Roman defensive walls and the Temple of Augustus, Santa María del Mar church, Moll de la Fusta wharf by Manuel de Solà-Morales, Barceloneta Market by Josep Miàs, Casa de la Marina apartment building by Jose Antonio Coderch, Somorrostro beach in Barceloneta and, finally, the Barcelona skyline.
Barcelona and the sea guided tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about the intense connection between Barcelona and the Mediterranean
- Enjoy a walk along narrow streets, parks, and beaches
- Admire the Roman defensive walls and the Temple of Augustus
- Discover Santa María del Mar church, Moll de la Fusta wharf, Barceloneta and more
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour (English)
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Free for children under 12 years old
Col·legi d'Arquitectes de Catalunya (COAC)
Meet your guide at the letter "O" of the sculpture BARCINO by Joan Brossa in front of the Col·legi d'Arquitectes de Catalunya (COAC) and beside the Cathedral of Barcelona
What to remember
- Group size: max. 20 people
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- The tour will not be canceled, even if it’s raining or snowing
Saturday at 10.30am
Barcelona Architecture Walks
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.