Washington, D.C. is a city full of iconic landmarks, monuments and museums! Ride around the National Mall and Potomac Tidal Basin in the evening, when the monuments are less crowded and the air is cooler. This guided, three-hour bike tour includes various stops near must-see attractions, including Washington Monument and Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial. You'll hear live narration and even discover hidden gems throughout the tour.
D.C. Monuments at Night Bike Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Ride along iconic Pennsylvania Avenue in the evening
- Pass must-see landmarks including the U.S. Capitol and Supreme Court
- Visit the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Take a somber moment at the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Licensed tour guide
- Helmet and basket/bike bag
- Reflective vests and safety lights
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (age 1-12)
998 Maine Avenue Washington, DC 20024
You will find your bike in the rental shop, 998 Maine Avenue Washington.
What to remember
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike
- Baby seats for infants (must be at least 1 year of age and under 40 lbs), double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children are available for the tour. Please select a child ticket at checkout
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.