Czestochowa and Jasna Gora monastery day tour in small group from Warsaw
- Visit the most popular pilgrimage destination in Poland
- Discover the beauty of the Jasna Gora monastery
- Enjoy a comfortable private transfer from Warsaw
Czestochowa is a city in Southern Poland, known for its Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora, which houses the precious Black Madonna painting. This is why Jasna Gora is the country’s greatest place of pilgrimage.
An important attraction represent also its votive objects connected to John Paul II, such as the golden rose given to the Monastery in 1979, or a part of the cassock stained with blood and with a hole after the pope was exposed in 1981 to the assassination attempt.
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance and guided tour in Jasna Gora monastery
- Breakfast and dinner
You'll be picked up from your hotel or accommodation in Warsaw city center
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Warsaw between 8:00am and 9:00am
- The exact time and place will be agreed via email 1 day before the tour
This city tour of Jewish sites in Warsaw is must see. You start from Prozna Street, the only remaini...
Bialowieza National Park is a real phenomenon at a European level. The oldest national park in Polan...
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Warsaw on this private 3-hour food tour. Stop for foo...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3-hour tasting tour in Warsaw, and visit 4 ...
Treblinka was the cruelest and second largest Nazi extermination camp, where 700 000 people were kil...
This tour gives you the possibility to get to know in a quick and comfortable way almost the whole P...