Take part in a unique food tour in Venice that will also allow you to discover the city like a local! Begin your experience exploring the Rialto market. Here, your guide will show you all the seasonal products, explain some of the typical recipes of Venetian cuisine and share stories of everyday life in the city. Walk through the city's most characteristic districts and cross the Grand Canal on the gondola-ferry commonly used by Venetians to move around the lagoon. During the tour, you'll enjoy different tastings, including “baccalà mantecato” (creamed salted codfish) and other typical “cicchetti”, local savory snacks or small side dishes. Your tastings will be accompanied by drinks such as a glass of classic prosecco and an authentic Venetian spritz.
Morning market tour of Venice with tastings
Language: English , Italian
Availability: From Wednesday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the Rialto market and walk through the city districts
- Learn more about Venice cuisine tradition from your expert guide
- Taste local street food like cicchetti and typical drinks like spritz
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Local licensed guide
- Food tastings
- 3 drinks (wine, spritz and grappa)
- Passaporto del Mangione (foodie passport)
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- All extras not explicitly mentioned
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced
- Infants (0-5 years old): free
Campo S. Giacomo di Rialto, 30100, Venice VE, Italy
Under the big clock of the Church of San Giacomo di Rialto. Your guide will have a red bag with the "Streaty" logo on it
What to remember
- This experience requires a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants
- This tour is adaptable to vegetarians
- There is a strict 10-minute waiting policy. Please be aware that if you miss the meeting with your guide at the arranged place and time, no matter the reason, you will not be guaranteed further chances to join the group. No refund is due for late arrivals nor early quits
- From Wednesday to Saturday at 10.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.