Doge's Palace skip-the-line tickets and guided tour with museums around St. Mark’s Square
- Enjoy a guided tour of Doge's Palace and the area around St. Mark's square
- Get advantage of the skip-the-line tickets
- Visit by yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square, also know as Procuratie
Enjoy an unforgettable afternoon guided tour at the famous Doge's Palace, once the seat of the Venetian political power!
Visit the Palace with no stress thanks to the skip-the-line tickets and admire together with a Guide, the Palace splendid rooms, plastered and immersed in hundreds of masterpieces of painting.
After the Doge's Palace you will enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a qualified and experienced guide of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, through a labyrinth of little canals, and sites of historic and artistic interest, passing by some special places: Teatro la Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous opera houses in Europe, the site of many famous operatic premieres; Scala del Bovolo, a unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches; Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architectural icons of Venice. The tour does not include the commentary on St. Mark’s Square.
With the same ticket you will also have the possibility to visit by yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square, known as Procuratie (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana). You will discover the way of life of the Venetians, with paintings, library, coinage, sculpture. You will be entered in the secrets of Venice Empire, with the description of Arsenale who produced the famous battleship Galea. You will visit the area built by Napoleon and the rooms restored for Sissi Empress Austria.
- Shared “Skip the line” Doge’s Palace guided tour and city highlights guided tour
- Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
- Guided walking tour around Venice
- Entrance ticket valid to visit by yourself the palace around St. Mark’s Square (Old Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Child (0-5): free of charge
Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE
Doge Palace visit: St. Mark's Square - Clock Tower near the exchange office (the white building with the blue facade). Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “TOUR”.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. Tours does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Audio-receiver devices are included in the case of groups over 10 people
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace: FREE DEPOSIT INSIDE.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Every day at 2:15 PM for Doge Palace tour. Please at the meeting points 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Availability: From 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2019. The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide.
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
Escape the crowds of Venice with a day-tour excursion to explore the captivating region of Veneto. S...
This Venice day tour itinerary features two different tours: original Venice walking tour and Venice...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...