Private walking tour of the historic center of Tours
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Meet the local producers and learn about their products
Ideally located, Tours is the great capital of the Loire Valley. During this private walk, you will discover this charming city with its small cobbled streets and half-timbered houses, its banks on the Loire. This city is now considered as the garden of France.
With your private guide, you will discover the rich history and wonderful medieval buildings of Tours. You will visit the 12th-century Cathedral of Saint-Gatien. The medieval Charlemagne tower, located in the center of the old town, will be another point of interest. The Place de Châteauneuf near the Hôtel des Ducs de Touraine and the Church of St Denis is a must to better admire its monuments. You will also cross the lively Place Plumereau, an essential meeting place for many tourists.
- Guided walking tour
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Place Jean Jaurès, 37000 Tours, France
You will meet your guide Place Jean Jaurès in Tours
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Live tour guide provided in Spanish, English, Italian, German or French
- Price is per group
- Every day
- From 1 April to 31 October: departure from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
- From 1 November to 31 March: departure from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm ere
Classed as the No. 1 zoo in France and as one of the most beautiful zoological parks in the world, Z...
Discover 3 highlights of the Loire Valley in this fully inclusive one day tour: castle of Chenonceau...
Led by an expert guide, you'll dive into French history visiting the castles of Chambord and Chenonc...
More than a castle, Château de Chambord is a work of art, a glorious historical place that will take...
Private tour in Loire Valley with Vouvray, Bourgueil, and ChinonYou will start your day with a tour ...
Discover Chambord Castle in small groups with a private guide and discover 500 years of history in 2...