Private guided tour in Chambord Castle
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
Discover Chambord Castle in small groups with a private guide and discover 500 years of history in 2 hours of visit! You will begin your visit with a detailed decoding of the extraordinary architecture designed for the glory of Francis I and on which the spirit of Leonardo da Vinci floats. Chambord is the symbol of the power of King Francis I who made this hunting estate one of the most beautiful castles of the Renaissance.
During this 2-hour walking tour, your private guide will introduce you to this essential place in the Loire Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will explore this castle through its galleries, terraces, large vaulted rooms and small cabinets. You will stop in front of the must-see double revolution staircase. You will enjoy a magical atmosphere. Surrounded by a magnificent forest, your guide will end his visit with a walk in the picturesque French gardens. Dating from the 18th century, the gardens were replanted in 2017.
- Entrance fees
- Licenced guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Blue Badge guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
31 Place Saint-Louis, 41250 Chambord, France
Meet your guide in front of the tourist information office on Place Saint-Louis, 41250 Chambord, France.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The tour can be adjusted according to the age of the children
- Live tour guide provided in Spanish, English, or French
- Price is per group
- Every day from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Classed as the No. 1 zoo in France and as one of the most beautiful zoological parks in the world, Z...
Discover 3 highlights of the Loire Valley in this fully inclusive one day tour: castle of Chenonceau...
Led by an expert guide, you'll dive into French history visiting the castles of Chambord and Chenonc...
Private tour in Loire Valley with Vouvray, Bourgueil, and ChinonYou will start your day with a tour ...
Ideally located, Tours is the great capital of the Loire Valley. During this private walk, you will ...
More than a castle, Château de Chambord is a work of art, a glorious historical place that will take...