Siena last minute walking tour with a private guide
- enjoy a "full immersion" guided tour of Siena and its main monuments and historical buildings
- listen to the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site and learn about the noble families who lived there
- get to see the Palazzo Comunale,Torre del Mangia, Fonte Gaia, Piazza del Mercato, Duomo di Siena, Battistero di San Giovanni, Basilica di San Domenico
- learn the history of the traditional and worldwide known Palio di Siena
The beautiful city of Siena is famous not only for its picturesque and historical buildings and the stunning landscape surrounding it, but also for its cuisine, art, museums, medieval cityscape and of course the Palio, the famous horse race held here twice a year.
Take part in this private guided tour of the city and see its highlights, while your guide tells you about the development of the city over the centuries and you enjoy the spectacular scenery and monuments. You will visit Siena’s major attractions such as the central Piazza del Campo, the Palazzo Comunale, the Cathedral, the majestic Basilica of San Domenico, the Battistero of San Giovanni and much more!
Prepare to take amazing pictures of the palaces, the "piazze", the typical streets of the old town and the picturesque hills all around you.
- Private tour
- Expert tour guide
- Food & drinks
- Entrance tickets to museums/attractions/churches (in case you decide to visit the interiors of some of them)
Piazza del Campo, Pisa
Meet your guide at the food of Torre del Mangia
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites – in case you want to visit any particular site you'll have to buy the ticket on the place
- Every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Discover a resort and spa in Tuscany, where Italian hospitality is combined with an unforgettable we...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Sienese ...