Opa Si Pass: access to Siena Cathedral complex
- Visit the Cathedral of Siena with its crypt and its museum
- Enjoy a breathtaking panorama from the top of the Duomo
- Access all the monuments of the Siena Cathedral complex
The Cathedral of Siena has such a vast selection of things to see and appreciate, each with incredible historical and artistic value. The Opa SI PASS ticket includes the Cathedral, the Piccolomini Library, the Museum, the Crypt, the Baptistery and the panoramic view from the Facciatone; with the Pass, you will save 50% on the total of the single admissions!
Thanks to the Opa SI PASS your visit to the Cathedral can be a complete itinerary through the cathedral, its artwork, history and architecture. Starting from the Baptistery of San Giovanni, you'll admire the expression of Renaissance sculpture. The Crypt is the underground structure discovered recently that was hidden for nearly 7 centuries.
The cathedral museum, called the ‘Museo dell’Opera’ will show you statues, artwork, stained windows that used to belong to the Cathedral. Your itinerary will end with the Grand Finale of a beautiful view of the city from the panoramic spot on top of the Duomo Nuovo.
- Access to: Cathedral, Piccolomini Library, San Giovanni Baptistery, Crypt, Opera del Duomo Museum
- Cathedral Floor (uncovering period)
- Panoramic view from the Facciatone
- The tour "Gate of Heaven" (a tour on the roofs of the Cathedral)
- Child (7-11)
- Show a valid ID/certificate to prove the right to reduced or free admission
Free tickets are available at the ticket office:
- Children up to 6 years of age
- Disabled with one companion
- Students of the University of Siena and the University for Foreigners
- Residents and born in the Municipality of Siena
- Clergy members
- Journalists with valid ID
- Licensed guides
Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
- You can pick up your Opa Siena Pass at the Cathedral box office n° 1 “fast pass”
- Opa SI PASS is valid for three consecutive days from its issue date
Cathedral, Library, Museum, Crypt, Baptistery:
- From March to November: Monday - Saturday 10.30am - 7.00pm | Sundays and religious holidays 1.30pm - 6.00pm
- From November to February: Monday - Saturday 10.30am - 5.30pm | Sundays and religious holidays 1.30pm - 5.30pm
- From 26th December to 6th January: Monday - Saturday 10.30am - 6.00pm | Sundays and religious holidays 1.30pm - 5.30pm
- Please check the opening hours of each museum before the visit
- Last admission half an hour before the closing time of the museums
- Schedules may vary due to religious celebrations
Opening hours from 27 June to 31 July and from 18 August to 18 October (Floor uncovering period):
- Monday to Saturday from 10.30am to 7.00pm
- Sunday from 9.30am to 6.00pm
The beautiful city of Siena is famous not only for its picturesque and historical buildings and the ...
Siena is a treasure trove of historical, artistic, religious and cultural riches all to be discovere...
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
The Santa Maria della Scala complex is one of the oldest hospitals in Europe, now a museum. Built al...
The magnificent Piccolomini palace, also known as the Pontifical, was commissioned by Enea Silvio Pi...
The Chianti Sculpture Park is located in Tuscany about 7 miles north of Siena. Over a mystical woode...
Opera in the kitchen cooking class, dinner, and live performance Cook a traditional Italian meal in ...
We invite you to join us for one of our wine and food experiences at Lanciola. Learn more about our ...
Off all the main tourist routes, the medieval villages are definetely worth a visit. In their daily ...
Una fantastica esperienza ti aspetta! Camminare nelle verdi campagne a caccia dell'oro nero guidati ...