Opa Si Pass: access to Siena Cathedral complex
- Visit the Cathedral of Siena with his crypt and his museum
- Enjoy a breathtaking panorama with a great view from the Duomo
- Thanks to the Opa Siena Pass you will have access to all monuments of Siena Cathedral complex
The Cathedral of Siena has such a vast selection of things to see and appreciate, each with incredible historical and artistic value. With Opa SI PASS you have unlimited access to the halls, features, art and museum of the Cathedral. Also with the Pass you will save 50% on the total of the single admissions.
The Opa SI PASS ticket will grant you entrance to the Cathedral, the Piccolomini Library, the Museum, the Crypt, the Baptistery and the Panoramic view from the Facciattone.
Thanks to the Opa SI PASS your visit to the Cathedral can be a complete itinerary through the cathedral, its artwork, the history and architecture. Starting from the Baptistery of San Giovanni you can admire the expression of Renaissance sculpture. The Crypt is the underground structure discovered recently that was hidden for nearly 7 centuries. The cathedral museum, called the ‘Museo dell’Opera’ will show you statues, artwork, stained windows that used to belong to the Siena Cathedral. Your itinerary will end with the Grand Finale of a beautiful view on the city from the panoramic spot on top of the Duomo Nuovo.
- Access to the Cathedral
- Access to Piccolomini Library
- Access to Opera Museum
- Access to the Crypt
- Access to San Giovanni Baptistery
- Panoramic view from the Facciattone
- Uncovering Duomo Floor (only From August 18 to October 28, 2019)
- The tour "Gate of Heaven" (A tour on the roofs of the Cathedral)
- Child (7-11): reduced
Piazza del Duomo, 8 Siena
- You can pick up your Opa Siena Pass at the Cathedral box office n° 1 “fast pass”
- Opa SI PASS is valid for three consecutive days from its issue date
- This year the floor of the Duomo will be accessible from August 18 to October 28, 2019
- Please note that the Cathedral floor isn't accessible from October 9 to October 14, 2019
- Please note that on Musement this activity entails a 3 euro booking fee
Cathedral, Library, Museum, Panorama, Crypt, Baptistery:
- 7 January - 28 February 10:30am - 05:30pm
- 1 November: 01:30pm – 05:30pm
- 2 November – 24 December: 10:30am – 05:30pm
- 26 December – 31 December: 10:30am – 06:00pm
- 1 January - 5 January: 10:30am - 06:00pm
- 6 January: 01.30pm - 5:30pm
- 7 January - 28 February: 10:30am - 05:30pm
- Cathedral during Festivities: 01:30pm – 05:30pm
Uncovering Floor Period:
- From August 18 to October 28, 2019
- October 13th from 09:30am to 04:30pm
- Last admission: half an hour before the closing time of the Museum
The beautiful city of Siena in Tuscany is where you find the great Cathedral of Siena, an impressive...
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Maxi Wine Tasting €18 per person (Min 2 persons)Tasting 4 Organical Wines - White Vernaccia - White...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...