Silicon Valley Tech day tour
- Visit the Computer History Museum and see where technology began
- Bring your game-loving friends and family to see classics like Pac Man and Atari
- Check-in at Google and see the Facebook sign, two hotspots of Silicon Valley
Travel back in time and drive into the future on this educational tour of Silicon Valley. You’ll start the day with a visit to the Computer History Museum. There, you’ll see some of the first mega-computers and commercially-produced machines and classics like Pac Man and Atari to stir up some childhood memories. You’ll also visit the Google Campus/gift shop, check-in at Facebook and see the famed Apple Campus.
- Complimentary pickup/dropoff from two San Francisco locations
- Transportation to/from Silicon Valley in biofueled mini-coach
- Computer History Museum entrance fee
- Narrated guided in-coach tour
- Free time to explore Google Campus, Facebook Sign, and more
- Visit downtown Palo Alto and experience startup culture
- Meals: stops will be made to purchase food
- Guide gratiuty (optional)
- Children (12 and under)
Please arrive 15 minutes at your pickup location before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wednesday-Friday: 7.30am
- Saturday: 8.30am
- Choose pick-up from two locations: Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf (2500 Mason St) at 7:30am Wednesday-Friday and 8:30am on Saturdays, or Hilton Union Square (333 O'Farrell St) at 7:50am Wednesday-Friday and 8:50am on Saturdays
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Join this San Francisco North Beach Food Tour to explore the Italian restaurant scene and former Bar...
On this half-day Sonoma Valley wine tour you'll travel onboard luxury transport in a small friendly ...
Around lunchtime, you will head North to the Golden Gate Bridge. Relax during a picturesque drive ov...
Underground Thai kitchen experience in a SoMa loft If you're in search of a real Thai street food ex...
Italian Flavors with Wine Pairing and View of San Francisco Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine with a v...