Silicon Valley Tech day tour
- Visit the Computer History Museum and see where technology began
- Bring your game-loving friends and family to see classics like Pac Man and Atari
- Check-in at Google and see the Facebook sign, two hotspots of Silicon Valley
Travel back in time and drive into the future on this educational tour of Silicon Valley. You’ll start the day with a visit to the Computer History Museum. There, you’ll see some of the first mega-computers and commercially-produced machines and classics like Pac Man and Atari to stir up some childhood memories. You’ll also visit the Google Campus/gift shop, check-in at Facebook and see the famed Apple Campus.
- Complimentary pickup/dropoff from your San Francisco hotel
- Full-time professional, knowledgeable guide
- Transportation to/from Silicon Valley in biofueled mini-coach
- Computer History Museum entrance fee
- Narrated guided in-coach tour
- Free time to explore Google Campus, Facebook Sign, the Apple Campus and more
- Meals; stops will be made to purchase food
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Children 12 and under
Please arrive 15 minutes at your pickup location before your scheduled pickup time.
- Hotel pickup confirmation required for this tour. You must call at least 24 hours prior to departure to set exact pickup time and location
- Tour guides tailor your itinerary to best suit the needs of the group
- If you’re running late and will not make it to your pickup location on time, please call the number provided immediately
- What to bring:
- Camera and charger
- Sneakers or comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable clothes (shorts & T-shirt or similar)
- Sun protection
- Water bottle
- Small, soft-sided day bag only (no large luggage)
- Warm layers
- Raincoat/jacket (in winter months)
- Wednesday-Saturday with pickup approximately at 7.00am-7.30am
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
This one-day combination of Yosemite National Park and the Giant Sequoias tour from San Francisco is...
Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County. Exper...
Visit Alcatraz and see all the best sights of San Francisco on the Premium Big Bus bus tour with thi...
Inside the 1000+ acre park, the opportunities are endless. You'll see the Conservatory of Flowers, A...
Tour the highlights of this San Francisco gem in two and a half fun-filled hours! We are the exclusi...
Climb aboard a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco . At each stop, you'll have the chance to get ...
Join a local guide for an experience you'll never forgot on this San Francisco tour that takes a tru...
The tour begins at the West end of Fisherman’s Wharf.Glide through North Beach, the neighborhood bes...