Don't miss San Diego's best views on your harbor cruise. Learn about the city from an expert as you go under the Coronado Bridge, past military ships, waterfront landmarks and marine life. The luxurious ships are equipped with three levels with comfortable indoor and outdoor seating, 360-degree views, and an onboard snack bar.
Cruises and boat tours
San Diego 2-hour full bay cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Cruise around San Diego Bay for captivating views
- See the incredible city skyline
- Explore the entire bay on a 2-hour tour
What to expect
- 2-hour tour
- Modern yacht with comfortable amenities
- Spacious indoor & outdoor seating areas
- Onboard snack bar with full service bar
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Children (ages 4-12)
- Children (ages 3 and under): free, must be accompanied by an adult
990 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Please arrive at the boarding area 15 minutes prior to departure time.
What to remember
- Please note there will only be outside seating available
- Recommended to bring sunscreen, hat and camera
- Snacks, beverages and cocktails available for purchase
- No smoking allowed and no pets except service animals
- The vessel and interior main deck are wheelchair accessible but the exterior top deck and restrooms are not
- Cruises may be canceled in the rare event of unsafe weather conditions
- Daily: 10.00am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 1.45pm, 3.00pm, 4.15pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Flagship Cruises and Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.