Sunset cooking class in the Jewish Ghetto
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn how to make authentic local pasta and other typical dishes from a professional chef
- Enjoy a fun activity in one of the oldest and liveliest districts of Rome
- Spend the evening in good company while tasting your delicious creations!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cooking class
- Italian wine
- Dinner including fresh homemade pasta, a seasonal main course and a special dessert
- Kitchen and cooking equipment
- Welcome snack (focaccia with wine)
What's not included
- Personal shopping
- Additional food not included in the program
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience