Landmannalaugar hiking day-tour
- Guided hiking tour
- Amazing panorama during the hike
- Enjoy a relaxing soak in a natural hot pool
Landmannalaugar is known for its natural geothermal hot springs and stunning surrounding landscape. Having the active volcano, Hekla, in its neighborhood makes it one of Iceland´s most unique destinations. The area is a must-see for all who truly appreciate the beauty of nature.
After arrival, the group will set off on a 4-hour hike through strangely sprawling lava fields of Laugahraun, Vondugil canyon, and the impressively saturated mountain of Brennisteinsalda. As you travel back down through the Grænagil canyon, you'll get to see its carved characteristics as a result of a geodynamic activity of mountains, volcanoes, and glacial rivers. This is an easy to moderate scenic hiking tour in amazing landscapes that you won't want to miss!
Afterward, you can enjoy a relaxing soak in the natural hot pool, where hot and cold water flows out from beneath Laugahraun.
- Guided hike
- Bathe in a natural hot pool
- English speaking tour guide
- Landmannalaugar facility fees
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink
Children (10-15): Reduced
Meet at 11.30 am in front of the Main Hut in Landmannalaugar. Please keep in mind that you need a 4x4 jeep that is permitted to drive on F-roads to drive to Landmannalaugar.
- Please remember to take swimwear and a towel with you
- It is extremely important to have warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket & pants, headwear, and gloves
- Good hiking shoes are essential on this tour
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years
- The tour operates daily at 11.30am
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
Have you always wanted to see whales in their natural environment? What about some playful white-bea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
Add some flavour of Icelandic culture to your Reykjavík visit and taste the craft beers of the micro...
Located about an hour from Reykjavík, the Hvítá river has a perfect mix of serene canyons and adrena...