Karlštejn Castle tour from Prague
- Tour inside the Karlštejn Castle with a professional guide
- See the treasury where the Czech crown jewels were kept
- Travel through the Czech Republic countryside by air-conditioned bus
Get to know this majestic castle, which was built by Charles IV as a treasury for the crown jewels. The history of Karlštejn is connected with many legends; this symbol of the golden ages of Czech lands is definitely worth visiting.
Charles IV had Karlštejn built in the 14th century as a treasury for the crown jewels. On the route, which takes about an hour, the guide will tell you about the history connected with this gothic castle. After a short walk up the hill where Karlštejn was built, you will make an hour long tour accompanied by a local guide.
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by modern, air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fee
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- USB charger
- Gratuities (optional)
- Students aged (12-26): Reduced
- Seniors aged (65+): Reduced
- Children aged (3-11): Reduced
Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Nové Město, Repubblica Ceca
Add your accommodation details at checkout for pick-up service or meet your bus at the rooftop parking Main Train Station, opposite the Fanta´s Cafe.
- For pick-up service please add your accommodation details at checkout
- Saturdays and Sundays at 12.30pm
Please note that tours are not available on the following dates:
- 28 September 2019
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and rece...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...
You are a fan of beautiful nature? Then this day trip to the tow highlights of Saxon Switzerland Nat...