Two-hour Parma rickshaw tour
- Spend two hours discovering the most important sites in Parma
- Hop on a rickshaw and explore the pedestrian area in a unique and eco-friendly way
- Take all the pictures you wish from the comfort of your seat
Hop on a rickshaw and travel around the city center of Parma: you'll get to discover some the most picturesque alleyways and neighborhoods of this unique city, as well as some of the most iconic sites. In the course of just two hours, you'll see the Cathedral and Baptistery Square, the churches of San Francesco and San Giovanni, the House of Music and the Ducal Park, the Botanical Garden and much more.
- Guided tour of Parma on a rickshaw
- Entrance tickets to the sites
- Transport and pick-up
- Children (0-7): free
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, Parma.
The tour will start in Giuseppe Garibaldi Square in front of the Tourist Office
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 adults (plus 1 child) is allowed per rickshaw
- Due to safety reasons, in case of heavy rain or snow, the rickshaw tour will be canceled (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and total refund or an alternative date will be provided
- Once you've booked the tour, please send an email to the tour operator letting them know if you want your tour to be in English or in Italian. You'll find the contact information in the voucher
- Every day
- Once every hour from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Discover the delicacies of Parma directly from their producers! It is your chance to visit a Parmigi...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Parma and get ...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Join a full-day tour to discover Emilia-Romagna's typical products. Visit a cheese factory, smell th...
Discover the secrets of Parma's most traditional products on this half-day small-group tour.The tour...
Explore all the main highlights of the city center of Parma, like the Cathedral and Baptistery Squar...