Skip-the-line tickets to the Ménagerie, the zoo of the Jardin des Plantes
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
The Ménagerie, the zoo of the Jardin des Plantes, is a vast wooded area covering several hectares where nature is omnipresent, in all its forms. As visitors wander the pathways, they will stumble upon enclosures and buildings where the animals are housed. Two entrances lead to the Ménagerie from Jardin des Plantes (Garden of Plants).
Tucked away in a lush haven of serenity, the Ménagerie is home to 200 or so species, a third of which are threatened with extinction. Welcome to the jardin des plantes zoo, which is also a centre for species conservation and a renowned research centre in the heart of Paris.
- Entrance ticket to the Ménagerie
IMPORTANT: visitors eligible to free or reduced admission must collect their entrance tickets at the ticket office (not bookable online).
- EU visitors 25 years and under with valid I.D.
- Education Pass holders
- Jobseekers who are able to present a valid certificate or one that was issued less than 6 months ago by Pôle-Emploi, and a photo I.D.
- Children under 3 years old, with justification.
- Disabled visitors and their attendent, with justification issued by les Maisons Départementales des Personnes Handicapées (MDPH).
- Welfare beneficiaries (according to the French Ministry of Solidarity and Health) and those mentioned on the certificate, upon presentation of the valid certificate and photo I.D.
- Valid ICOM/ICOMOS card holders and a photo I.D.
- Journalists with valid press I.D. (with validity date).
Ménagerie du Jardin des Plantes, 57 Rue Cuvier, 75005 Paris
Show your barcode ticket at the entrance of the venue (access via Jardin des Plantes) during opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 9.00am to 6.00pm | Sunday and public holiday from 9.00am to 6.30pm | Last admission 45 minutes before closing | Metro and RER: Line 5 Gare d’Austerlitz, Line 7 Censier Daubenton, Line 10 Jussieu or Gare d’Austerlitz, RER C Gare d’Austerlitz
- Open ticket valid until 17 June 2021
- No refund, no exchange
- Visitors eligible to free or reduced admission must collect their entrance tickets at the ticket office (not bookable online).
- In the event of adverse weather conditions (snow, ice, strong winds, heatwave), the Jardin des Plantes may be closed to the public for an indefinite period
- Be careful: the reptiles building is currently closed for renovation
Open every day
Monday to Saturday from 9.00am to 6.00pm
Sunday and public holiday from 9.00am to 6.30pm
Last admission 45 minutes before closing
Be careful: the reptiles building is currently closed for renovation
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Chateau d’Auvers offers the “Impressionist Vision” experience, plunging the visitor into the world o...