Open tickets for the Centre Pompidou permanent collection
- Book the lowest price Pompidou tickets online
- Access to the rooftop of Pompidou Center - View of Paris
- Book in advance to skip the line at the ticket office
- Tickets are open and valid until 4 mars 2020
Welcome to the biggest contemporary and modern art museum in Europe! This ticket gives you access to the permanent collection of the Centre Pompidou, the Musée National d'Art Moderne and the Galerie des Enfants.
The Centre Pompidou usually called the European MOMA, houses the richest National Modern Art Museum in Europe. This huge contemporary building inaugurated in 1977 and masterpiece of President Pompidou, is located in the heart of Paris at a walking distance from the principal city monuments. Being at the same time a library, a music and acoustics research center and a museum, this unusual cultural institution put together modern and contemporary creations, including plastic arts, books, design, music and cinema.
Important information: The ticket does not give access to the temporary exhibitions
Click here to book your entrance ticket to the museum + temporary exhibition
- Entrance ticket valid until 4 March 2020
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the Musée National d'Art Moderne
- Access to the Galerie des Enfants
- Access to the temporary exhibitions
Access to the permanent exhibition
- Free for EU citizens (18-25)
- Children(0-17): free
Centre Pompidou, 19 Rue Beaubourg, 75004 Paris
Do not queue at the ticket office! Show your ticket at the entrance to the Center Pompidou located 19 rue Beaubourg. From August 2019 to September 2020, due to renovation works, the access to the Pompidou Center is at 19 rue Beauboug and not through the usual entrance on Place Georges Pompidou.
- Tickets are open and valid until 4 March 2020. You can access the museum any day within the validity of the ticket
- The entrance is free for children under 18 years old
- Important: The ticket does not give access to the temporary exhibitions
- Every first Sunday of the month admission is free
- Access to the Centre Pompidou is prohibited to visitors with large items of luggage. These are not accepted at the cloakroom
Open every day except Tuesdays
From 11.00am to 9.00pm
The museum is closed on 1st of May
FRANCIS BACON: BOOKS AND PAINTING 11 SEPTEMBRE 2019 - 20 JANVIER 2020 GALLERY 2The Centre Pompidou p...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
L'enclos des Gobelins it's 80 artists, 23,000 shades of color, 600 furnished French Republic palaces...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Discover the largest Russian cemetery outside Russia with many personalities like Nureyev, Princess ...
The company founded in Paris in December 1893 is today both an iconic monument of the capital, with ...