Marais District Food Walking Tour with Wine and Cheese Tastings
- Enjoy most of the pleasures that Paris could offer from Beaubourg to Bastille, in the Marais
- Discover Old mansions, trendy art galleries, fashion shops and of course a huge range of food shops.
- Taste and learn french cheese and wine
From Beaubourg to Bastille, the Marais concentrates most of the pleasures Paris offers. It's an astonishing place bringing together an eclectic mix of people from across the world to enjoy its charming little streets and feast their eyes on the windows displaying cupcakes, pastrami, bagels and falafels.
You will enjoy with your guide one of the best places to shop in Paris! You will discover the secrets of little shops and indulge - yourself in the Marché des Enfants Rouges. Within a stone's throw of the Pablo Picasso museum, this indoor market is the oldest one in Paris; founded in 1605.
From Tuesday to Sunday, Parisians rush to its alleys where you can find fresh fish, oysters, delicious cheeses from all of the regions of France's, cured meats, seasonal fruit, and vegetables. Here, food delicacies come from Aveyron, Vendée, Pays Basque and more French regions renowned for their delicious products.
There are also organics products and a wine merchant who would be delighted to share with you his knowledge of food and wine pairing!
It's a place where you can fill your basket or your trolley, but also a place where you can sit and enjoy the menus of French and exotic restaurants and delicatessens. Parisian hipsters and « bobo » love sipping a glass of wine or having brunch after their shopping.
Let's be inspired by them and enjoy Exquisite French Cheese, Patisserie and Wine!
- 8 to 10 Stops
- Wine Tasting
- Plenty of food to try
- Cheeses & French specialties
- Chocolate and Macaron
- Guided tour
- Bottle of water
- personal expenses
Childs under 14 are reduced
40 Rue de Bretagne, 75003 Paris, France
- You will meet your guide 40 Rue de Bretagne, in Paris
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure
- This is a walking tour so wear comfortable footware.
- We didn't find the secret of going trough the raindrops (but still keeping on looking for this!). So if it's rainy or even cloudy, your umbrella will be your best friend.
- Small group with 10 persons max. Thanks to this little number, your guide will be able to answer all your questions.
- Every day except on Mondays
- Departure time : 10.30am, 11.30am, 4.00pm, 5.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Already picturing yourself at the majestic Eiffel Tower, the amazing Louvre, or the beautiful Palais...