Gourmet Walking Tour in Latin Quarter with Tasting
- Guided tour through the Latin Quarter
- Tasting: foie gras, wine, cheese, bread
- Know more about the Parisian way of life
- Discover the gastronomic habits of french people
Discover the heart of Paris as Parisians know and live it. Walk through the medieval part of the Latin Quarter, a quiet and familial neighbourhood, well known for its large choice of high quality food. Visit a local market with your guide and several bakers and confectioners. You will also enter a regional speciality shop and be explained the specificities of the products. You will find out why Charles de Gaulle famously exclaimed “How would you like to govern a country with 246 different types of cheese?” You will also visit several bakeries and enjoy the amazing variety of French breads and pastries, from the baguette to the croissant.
France is the land of food and cuisine, french people can't help talking about it all the time, breakfast, lunch, dinner are moments when they can share, talk and simply be together. This walk will give you the opportunity to discover new tastes and flavours, with a focus on family and traditionnal cuisine, with tasting stops (foie gras, wine, cheese and bread). Enjoy this introduction to the French gourmandise.
- Latin Quarter tour: tasting of foie gras, wine, cheese and bread
- Local guide
- Walking tour (maximum 8 people)
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
47ter Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75005 Paris, France
Latin Quarter, metro station: Maubert Mutualité, line 10 (more details will be sent with your voucher after your booking).
Important: choose your language!
- French and English at 9.00am
- Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, German at 9.30am
- Groups of maximum 8 people
- The tours runs rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Make sure to advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Please note that part of the market may be closed during the French vacation (mostly in August and around New Year's Eve). Boutiques may also be crowded during these dates.
Tuesday to Sunday
At Saint-Germain-des-Près, the fashion district "par excellence", discover all the trends for sweets...
Our "Paris Off the Beaten Path Bike Tour" is a truly local experience. It's for those who want to ge...
Paris is the city where street art has most developed over the last twenty years. Strolling through ...
If the best way to your heart is through your stomach, then the best way to do Paris is through its ...
Last year the city of Paris featured as the backdrop for more than 900 film shoots (films for cinema...
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible sto...
Discover the wonders and beauty of the Champagne region during this full-day winery tour from Paris....
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Take a full-day excursion in French countryside to explore the Loire Valley castles. Departing from ...