Small group trip to Monaco and Eze
- Discover a charming hilltop village: Eze
- Enjoy a guided tour of a perfumery
- Visit the Principality of Monaco and Monte-Carlo
At the bend of a cliff road you'll discover a charming hilltop village: Eze, such as an eagle nest with a breathtaking view.
Afterward you'll awake your senses through the guided tour of a perfumery, true essence of Provence.
Follow your trip toward the Principality of Monaco that will reveal you the charm of the old town, crowned by the Prince's Palace, the majestic Cathedral as well as the outstanding Oceanographic Museum.
The amazing lap of Formula 1 track will lift the veil on the high precision of the "Grand Prix" pilot’s skills.
Then discover the legendary square of Monte Carlo, amuse yourselves around fancy cars, chic casinos or simply watch the city walk by from the renowned Café de Paris.
- Guided visit of Fragonard perfumery in Eze
- Transportation in a 8 seated minivan
- Local driver guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Food & Drinks
- Children (under 12): reduced
Our driver picks you up at your hotel in Nice or Cannes
- Palace open April to October : +8€.
- Cousteau's Oceanographic Museum : +14€ / +16€ in July and in August.
- Casino : +17€.
- Casino closed in the morning.
Departure from Nice at 9.00am
Departure from Cannes at 8.00am
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Your arrival to Monaco stress-free as possible with this private and professional car service from t...
After the pick-up at your hotel in Nice, you will start your day in Eze, a medieval village with bre...
Book this one-way transfer from Nice airport to Saint Tropez, or vice versa. Enjoy a private minivan...
Experience the best cultural activities of the Côte d'Azur in a single Pass! You will fully discover...
During this full-day excursion, you will leave the coast and first enjoy a beautiful drive through t...