3-Hour tour of Marrakech Gardens
- Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech
- Stroll around the cooling waters of the Menara Gardens
- Get spectacular views of the famous Majorelle Garden
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our expert guide. You will be picked up from you hotel and then start an amazing journey through some of the most beautiful gardens of Marrakech located in the heart of the city.
The first stop will be the Agdal Gardens where you will stroll through these fragrant alleys with a rich heritage and unmatched beauty. Established in the 12th century by the Sultan Abd al-Mu'min of the Almohad Caliphate, the botanical garden is sometimes referred to as the "Islamic Versailles."On a clear day in winter, the view of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains is spectacular.
You will then reach the smaller Menara Gardens developed around 1156-57 as part of an ambitious program of city improvements by Abd al-Mu'min. Join the locals who come to enjoy the cooling waters of the expansive irrigation tank, or to take a picnic in the shade of the olive groves. Together with the Menara Gardens, the Agdal Gardens were designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985.
Discover the famous and amazing Majorelle Garden (Le Jardin de Majorelle), known for its cobalt-blue features and series of mini landscapes that take you on a sensory journey. Considered the masterpiece of the painter, plant collector and scholarly enthusiast, Jacques Majorelle, the garden opened to the public in 1947 and was bought by the French couturier Yves Saint Laurent.
The last stop will be the Koutoubia Gardens where you can get a wonderful view of the Koutoubia Mosque the most visited monument in Morocco. Enter the garden through the main gate, and cast your eyes across a large fountain and wide path that leads towards the superb minaret. A perfect place to finish your visit.
- Professionnal driver
- Comfort & Air Conditioning Minibus
- Pick-up and drop off from hotel or riad
- Visit of all Marrakech Gardens (Menara, Majorelle, Koutoubia, Agdal)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees
Pick up from your hotel / riad in the center of Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Your driver will pick you up from your hotel / riad in Marrakech.
- Contact the local supplier 48 hours before your tour to confirm and organize your pick up.
- Please provide the address of your hotel/riad in the center of Marrakech during the booking.
- To note: hotels or riad located outside the city center might have an additional cost
- Entrance fees are not included.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays & Sundays at 2pm
Embark on a real food adventure in Marrakech as you wander through the souks, sampling olives, dried...
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Arriving at a new destination can be a stressful experience, but pre-book this transfer from or to M...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....