Westminster Abbey tickets with audio guide
- Audio guide lets you explore at your pace
- Over one thousand years of history in the heart of London
- Refined Gothic architecture
- Final resting place of 17 monarchs
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained glass windows. Your self-guided visit lets the ornate building for itself, where monarchs have been buried, crowned, and where Prince William married Kate Middleton in 2011. Sights include:
- Poet's Corner - resting place of Geoffrey Chaucer and Charles Dickens
- Coronation Chair - the crowning seat for every monarch since 1308
- Memorial stones and busts of William Shakespeare and Robert Burns
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Audio guide
- Guided tour of the Abbey
- Children (ages 6-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA
Printed vouchers only are accepted by Westminster Abbey staff at the Great North Door (Main Entrance).
- The Abbey offers free handheld audio guides for your visit, available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese
- Westminster Abbey is a fully working church and subject to closures at short notice. Please check the opening times prior to travel
- A security search exists on entry for all visitors. As such, queues to enter the Abbey may be longer during peak season, especially in the months of July and August
- Please note tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9.30am-3.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am-6.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am-1.00pm
- Sunday: Closed
- This ticket gives you the option to visit the Abbey whenever you want. Please note that Westminster Abbey is a fully working church and subject to closures at short notice. Please check the opening times prior to travel. Special services or events may close all or part of the Abbey at short notice
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...