Madame Tussauds London Tickets
- Get up close to your favourite celebrities including Tom Hardy, Ed Sheeran and Kim Kardashian
- Sit on the red chair with Will.i.am at The Voice UK Experience
- View the Sleeping Beauty figure – sculpted in 1763
- Includes entry to the Star Wars™ Experience and Marvel Super Heroes 4D
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lifelike wax figures, London’s Madame Tussauds has been showcasing waxworks since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history!
Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
Three floors of multisensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and try to spot the Invisible Woman.
Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds
This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucas film, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
- Admission to Madame Tussauds in London
- Admission to the Super Heroes 4D Movie Experience
- Admission to the Star Wars Experience
- Children (3-15)
London NW1 5LR
Door 2 entrance
- At Madame Tussauds you can get up close and personal with celebrities, icons, and historical leaders in a fully interactive experience. You are allowed to touch the figures. Cameras and photography are allowed in all areas of Madame Tussauds (apart from the Spirit of London ride and SCREAM!).
- Please note that Madame Tussauds reserves the right to remove or alter figures and close areas of the attraction, for technical, operational, health and safety, or other reasons without prior notice.
- Children 13 and under must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted.
- Bags may be kept in the left luggage area for a small fee. Child buggies and pushchairs must be left at the entrance and can be collected on exit, free of charge.
- No animals or pets are permitted. However, seeing-eye dogs, guide dogs, and hearing-ear dogs are allowed.
- Every day
- 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Closed on Christmas Day (25 December)
- Opening times may vary according to the season
No other London tour offers a journey into the Churchill War Museum along with a guided tour of the ...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
On this 2.5 hour semi-private guided walking tour, you and up to 8 other guests will see where count...
You'll get up close to over 4.5 billion years of history at London’s Natural History Museum, where g...
Discover the art and life of Vincent van Gogh like never before and immerse yourself in this award-w...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
Combine a guided tour of two of the most popular and fascinating Museums of London and follow your e...
You'll learn about artists such as Van Gogh and Da Vinci and browse through favorite works by master...
The Krays Gangster London Tour offers you the unique opportunity to have a fun afternoon with Lock, ...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...