Kensington Palace tickets
- Recapture the spirit of the royal court by visiting the magnificent house and gardens
- Tickets are included to all temporary exhibitions allowing breathtaking displays of art in situ
- Encounter a rare collection of Princess Diana's most famous garments
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; a home to members of the royal family since the 17th century. Passing through the King’s State Apartments – a suite of rooms including the Privy Chamber, Cupola Room, and Drawing Room – you will recapture the magnificence as well as the physical reality of court life. As you descend the Queen’s Staircase into the gardens, and as you tread a path through the Cradle Walk and Sunken Garden, you will experience life in its most regal form.
- Admission to Kensington Palace, the gardens, and exhibitions
- Students (with ID) and seniors (ages 65 and up): reduced
Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX, United Kingdom
Bring a printed copy of the voucher to the admissions counter at Kensington Palace.
Summer (01 March - 31 October)
Last admission: 17:00
Winter (01 November - 28 February)
Last admission: 15:00
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...