Lisbon half-day or full-day bike rental
- Rent a bike and discover the many attractions of Lisbon
- Enjoy the freedom of cycling along the city’s historic streets
- Ride along the river and stop to enjoy the sunset
Rent a bike and explore Lisbon at your own pace. Ride the city’s picturesque streets and go along the riverside. You can enjoy a half or full-day rental.
You’ll enjoy the freedom of cycling along the city’s historic streets. The traditional Portuguese bike will take you back in time.
If you want, you can ask the local operator to recommend specific routes, must-see attractions, and great restaurant options.
- Chain lock
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
R. da Madalena 56, 1100-150 Lisboa, Portugal
- Children under 16 years old are not allowed to participate
- Passport, driver's license or ID card are required for the rental contract
- Each bike has a 100€ security deposit (cash or credit card)
- Bikes must be returned before the shop's closing time at 6.30pm
- You can choose between 4-hour rental (half-day) or 8-hour rental (full-day)
- Daily from 9.30am to 2.00pm
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Explore the hills, the narrow streets and the typical neighborhoods of Lisbon on a historical tram t...
We started the year and the matinés by opening ourselves to the cultural and artistic movement of Li...