Full-Day Auschwitz-Birkenau and Oskar Schindler Factory Tour from Krakow
- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial on a day trip from Krakow
- Watch an informative documentary film en route to the camps
- Experience Krakow during WWII at Oscar Schindler's Factory Museum
To make the most out of your visit to Krakow, take advantage of our combined tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Oskar Schindler Factory. The tour takes a full day and is a great way to see two of the absolute must-sees of the region, as well as outstanding monuments of Polish and Jewish history. In Auschwitz-Birkenau you will have a chance to pay tribute to all who lost their lives during the Holocaust and in Oskar Schindler Factory you will discover the story of a man who devoted himself to saving lives of Jewish people.
Your tour begins with pickup from your Krakow hotel between 08.30 and 9.30am. (Please note: the pick-up service can not be offered for hotels situated outside of Krakow.) Then, traveling by shared, comfortable Mercedes Benz vehicle with an English speaking driver, you set out on the around 1-hour and 10-minute journey to Auschwitz-Birkenau.
On arrival, you will take a moving tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps — the largest and most notorious of the Nazi regime — and discover the harrowing history of Poland's Nazi occupation during WWII. During the 3.5-hour tour, you can visit the exhibitions, memorials, and prison buildings, and pay your respects to the many who lost their lives.
After being picked up by your driver, break for lunch (own expense) on the way to the second stop of the day — Schindler’s Factory, where you'll be taken on a guided tour of the historic factory. During the tour, learn the story of the Enamel Factory owned by Oskar Schindler during World War II and the man whose devotion saved over a thousand lives, a story that was later immortalised in the award-winning movie 'Schindler's List'.
On return to Krakow, you will be dropped back at your hotel around 18.00pm.
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow city center, if booked, or from the collective meeting point in Krakow
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wi-Fi access
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide in Auschwitz - Birkenau
- From April 2019: guided tour of the Schindler Factory
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines for entrance tickets
- Interactive exhibitions in Schindler's factory
- Food and drinks
- Till March 2019: professional guide in Schindler's factory
- Infant 0 - 4 years - Free
- Youth - 5 - 17 years
- Full price - 18 years and over
Pick-up service, if booked, or collective meeting point at: 17, Straszewskiego Street
In front of the Radisson Blu Hotel or pick-up service
- Please note: the pick-up service is available only from hotels within the city area of Krakow
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please reconfirm the starting time and pick up place directly with the provider at the contacts provided in the voucher you receive after the booking
- NOTE: the museum requires the name and surname of every guest for entry, please add this additional information at checkout
- IMPORTANT: every guest MUST carry an ID or passport matching the name and surname provided at checkout which will also be reflected on your museum entrance ticket
- A visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau can prove traumatic, therefore it is recommended that visitors were at least 14 years old. No age limitation applies in Oskar Schindler Factory
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- While in the camps, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully
- Visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly indicated exceptions
- In Auschwitz Birkenau your carry-on cannot exceed the dimensions of 30 x 20 x 10 cm
- Some areas in Auschwitz-Birkenau are not be accessible with baby pushchairs nor by wider wheelchairs. The museum provides substitute wheelchairs of size allowing to move around the grounds and buildings. Exhibition halls in Oskar Schindler Factory are wheelchair accessible
- Till March 2019: every day except Mondays
- From April 2019: on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Starting time: 09:00am
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Not far away from Krakow, you find the beautiful Tatra Mountains. Don't miss the chance to relax a d...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
If you want to visit the most popular winter destinations in Poland but you appreciate independence ...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit one of the largest underground mining museums, where "white gold" was extracted. Wieliczka Sal...
Take advantage of a private, hustlefree and convenient transfer between Krakow airport and the city ...