Cansiglio cycling tour
- Cycle from Follina to Cansiglio and admire the natural landscape surrounding you
- On your way pass through Cappella Maggiore, Corbanese, Rolle
- Enjoy a visit to the characteristic Molinetto della Croda
Depart from Follina and go towards Tarzo, where you will face the first climb of San Lorenzo that will take you to Vittorio Veneto. Continue towards Fregona where you'll climb to Cansiglio. Then, you will have a break in one of the restaurants' bars in the area and then you will return through Cappella Maggiore, Corbanese, Rolle. Before coming back to your starting point, stop for a quick visit to the characteristic Molinetto della Croda.
- Guided tour
- Bike and helmet (extra cost)
Please arrange your meeting point directly with your local tour operator. You will find their contact in the voucher after booking
- Children and youths (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by parents
- Wear comfortable sports shoes and clothes
- This is a difficult trail (ranked 4 on a scale 1 to 5)
- Total kilometers: 93.2; Altitude gain: 1982 mt
- Please contact your local tour operator to arrange the starting point of your tour and in case you would like to rent a bike (helmet included). You will find their contact in the voucher after booking
- Every day at 10:00 am
TOUR ON THE “PROSECCO ROAD” MEDIUM / EASY DIFFICULTY ROUTE 2 (SCALE 1 TO 5) TOTAL KM 65 Altitude gai...
Enjoy a ring itinerary that crosses the hills of one of the most famous and important enological are...
Enjoy evocative routes of the Great War, cross the river Piave sacred to the homeland, and then visi...
Starting from Follina, you will continue in the direction of Sottocroda, passing through a small gro...
From Follina, move in the direction of Tovena, where the climb to Passo San Boldo begins; this route...
Enjoy an itinerary rich in history and culture, admire the magic view of the three-walled cities of ...