Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti with lunch
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 11 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Siena and San Gimignano
- Enjoy the beautiful view of the Tuscan rolling hills and Chianti countryside
- Stop at a typical winery for lunch and a tasting of excellent wines
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Licensed tour escort
- 3-course lunch with local products
- Tasting of 3 Chianti wines, balsamic vinegar and vin santo
- Free time in San Gimignano (2 hours) and Monteriggioni (30 minutes)
- Guided tour in Siena with a professional guide (standard tour)
- Skip-the-line tickets and guided visit of Siena Cathedral and Piccolomini Library (tour with cathedral)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience