Visions of Dubai city tour with cruise and Dubai Frame
- Discover Dubai's past, present and future
- Experience a panoramic view of various highlights and iconic attractions of the ever‐changing skyline
- Take a thrilling cruise around Palm Jumeirah
- Get panoramic views from The Frame
Start your afternoon with a drive to Dubai Marina, the world’s largest man‐made marina. Step aboard our RIB‐boat for a thrilling 60‐minute cruise towards Palm Jumeirah. Snap unique seaside photos of such iconic structures as the Cayan ‘Twisted’ Tower, Ain Dubai on Bluewater Island and of course Atlantis The Palm. On your return, drive along Sheikh Zayed Road to view some of Dubai’s most recognizable architectural landmarks. At Zabeel Park you will visit Dubai’s latest attraction, The Frame. At 150m and connected by a 100m bridge with a partial glass floor, The Frame offers stunning 360-degree views of Dubai’s Old Quarter to one side and a futuristic skyline to the other. En route to the top, you will learn about Dubai’s past via a beautifully presented exhibition before riding an elevator up to the bridge. Afterward, relish a coffee on the skybridge with a backdrop of the picturesque Dubai Creek. Returning to terra‐firma, a small exhibition showcases Dubai’s astonishing future plans leaving you with much food for thought.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transport by air‐conditioned coach
- Cruise in Marina by Rib boat
- Entrance ticket to Frame
- Coffee at the Frame
- Gratuities (optional)
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for children under 4 years old, pregnant women or persons with head, back or spinal injuries
- Cancellation policy: 100% refund for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund
- You may inquire about tours in German or Spanish- based on availability
- Please follow the pick-up instructions written on the voucher after booking
- Plase provide your pick-up location at check-out
- Operates Saturdays
- 3.00pm-3.30: pick-up from Dubai hotels
- 4.00pm-5.00pm: cruise in Marina
- 5.00pm-5.45pm: drive via Sheikh Zayed road to Dubai Frame
- 5.45pm-6.45pm: visit Dubai Frame and coffee
- 6.45pm: hotel drop-off
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab,...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...