Take time out from the fast-paced city to enjoy an intimate journey on an exclusively tailored desert safari. Customised 4X4 vehicles will drive you across the golden dunes of Al Maha Desert Resort, in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, as you explore the landscape and see wild animals including Arabian oryx and gazelles in their natural habitat. Then, watch the sunset from a picture-perfect spot while sipping a chilled glass of bubbly. This memorable moment is followed by a short trip to our traditional Arabic camp for a private dinner under the stars, accompanied by enchanting entertainment such as belly dancing. Enhance this authentic experience with a camel ride, try the aromatic shisha, and have your hands painted in intricate henna designs as a lasting reminder of a unique night.
Day trips & excursions
Private champagne desert safari in Dubai
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy a private safari in the desert sunset
- Discover a delicious BBQ dinner entertained by belly dancers
- Relax while trying intricate henna designs
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Private dinner and soft drinks
- Camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Local dressed for pictures
- Shisha pipes
- Belly dance and Tanura dance
- Glass of champagne
What's not included
- Personal expenses/souvenirs
- Alcohol inside the camps
Pick-up service is available from your accommodation in Dubai and Sharjah area. Please leave your hotel information while booking.
What to remember
- The price is for two people
- Please be advised that in some cases henna application can cause skin irritation and rashes. We strongly advise you to check all side effects prior to application
Pick-up time: 3pm (during winter) - 4pm (during summer)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.