Dubai traditional city tour
- Discover Dubai's traditions
- Enjoy the pick-up and drop off to your hotel
- Get on the traditional Abra, the water taxi
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to the old center of Dubai, there is a photo stop at the Palace of the Ruler of Dubai-Sheikh Mohammed. Next, you will visit Dubai Museum housed in the 150-years old Al Fahidi Fort, where you can find traditional artifacts that resemble Dubai's connection with trading and pearl diving activities. Following, a ride in the local water taxi, called Abra, takes you across Dubai Creek. You will get to enjoy the waterfront from the sea, and head to the peculiar Deira district where the souq nests. Here you will be amazed by the aromatic spice souq and the exquisite gold jewelry that you can find.
- Pick-up, drop off from your hotel
- English / German guide
- Dubai's museum entrance
- Children from 4 to 11 years old
تأجير ملاعب - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby. Please leave your pick-up details at check-out.
- Please confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour. You will receive the partner's details at check-out
- Pick-up available from Dubai, Sharjah o Ajman area
- Pick-up time is between 1.00pm and 3pm, please confirm your accomodation details at check-out
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per the following times and areas:
- Deira - 1.30pm
- Bur Dubai - 2.00pm
- Burj Al Arab Area - 2.30pm
- Downtown - 2.00pm
- Sheik Zayed Road - 2.15pm
- Al Barsha - 2.00pm
- Jebel Ali - 2.00pm
- Marina/Jum Beach Res - 2.30pm
- Palm - 2.45pm
- Sharjah - 1.15pm
- Ajman - 1.00pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
If you fancy an early morning desert expedition complete with camels, falcons and an enticing Arabia...
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab,...
Al Mahara, ‘The Oyster Shell’ in Arabic, doesn’t just tantalise your palate, it’s a dining experienc...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...