Tour of Etna and Alcantara Gorges
- Discover the beautiful Alcantara Gorges, one of the most famous lava walled canyons in the world
- Cross the Alcantara river and enter the wonderful natural site of the Botanical and Geological Park
Spend a day around the zone of Mount Etna, immersed in nature away from the chaos and traffic of traditional tourist areas.
Discover the beautiful Alcantara Gorges, one of the most famous canyons of lava origin in the world, with its basalt walls that reach up to 50 meters in height. During the day, you will cross the Alcantara river and enter the marvelous natural site of the Botanical and Geological Park of the Alcantara Gorges. At the end of the day you will be taken back to your accommodation.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Trekking shoes (on request)
- Guided tour of the Alcantara River Park
- Multilingual tour guide
- Tasting local products
- Entrance to Alcantara River Park
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-10 years): reduced
Catania CT, Italy
Piazza dei Martiri 3, Catania
- Times are approximations and can be subject to changes of 30 minutes maximum, even without notice, due to technical reasons, traffic or force majeure
- The program may be modified due to adverse weather conditions
- Please contact the local operator after booking to indicate the chosen language of your tour. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Every day at 8.30am
Take part in this Walking tour through the bustling markets and historical squares of the city centr...
Planeta brings together five estates with wineries located from west to east throughout Sicily. It i...
By joining this afternoon tour, the Sicilian sunset and the multi-coloured Etnean sky will become pe...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Catania ...
Bronte pistachio estate tour and lunch Get driven from Catania to Bronte to stroll through ancient p...