Private walking tour of Carcassonne
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
During this private visit to Carcassonne, you will discover a spectacular medieval fortified city. This rocky spur has been occupied since the 6th century BC, first as a Gallic colony and then as a Roman fortified town. Restored by Viollet-le-Duc in the 19th century, the city's fortress was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. The city of Carcassonne is the largest and best-preserved medieval fortress in Europe, with its many towers and 2 enclosures, the place is particularly impressive!
From the Narbonne Gate, the gateway to the city and a meeting place with your guide, you will discover the castle and its ramparts; explore the cathedral and the Saint-Nazaire Basilica... Your private guide will be able to adapt to all the curious, young and old.
- Guided walking tour
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
8 Rue Cros Mayrevieille, 11000 Carcassonne, France
You will meet your guide in front of the Narbonnaise Gate at the entrance Carcassonne
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Live tour guide provided in Spanish, English, Italian, German or French
- Price is per group
- Every day
- From 1 April to 31 October: departure from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
- From 1 November to 31 March: departure from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Discover the château of the Counts of Carcassonne and the ramparts, a UNESCO World Heritage site loc...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Discover one of the most beautiful fortified cities of the Middle Ages on a private 2-hour walking t...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...