Excursions & day trips
Getxo and Bizkaia bridge small-group tour
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the bridge that unites two different realities
- Learn about the Bizkaia bridge, built in the late 19th century as a representation of the iron industry
- Visit the medieval village of Portugalete, on the left side of the river
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in a private vehicle with AC
- Access to the Bizkaia bridge with an audioguide
- Visit to Portugalete (left bank of river Ibaizabal)
- Visit to Getxo (right bank of river Ibaizabal): Arenas, Ereaga beach, Neguri palaces, Old Port of Algorta and Punta Galea views
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience